Anfatis Centro S.p.A., is committed to protect and safeguard the Privacy: this information explains how Anfatis Centro S.p.A. undertakes to protect the personal data collected to allow the purchase, delivery and use of our products and services (hereinafter, the “Personal Data”).
In particular, this document describes how the Personal Data collected are used and managed:
any information or Personal Data that will be provided to Anfatis Centro S.p.A. as part of the collaboration activity and / or in the context of sales and resale concession, agency and, more generally, of commercial partnerships, which exist between Anfatis Centro S.p.A. and subjects who have been authorized to sell or promote their products for sale and, in particular, the products that are sold on the Orodispello.it website, will be treated according to the internationally recognized principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation purpose and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
This information was drafted on 25 May 2018; occasionally we may need to modify it, also due to changes in the applicable legislation. To stay updated, we invite the interested party to regularly visit this section to be aware of the most recent and updated version.
The transmission, communication or, in any case, the provision of certain Personal Data to Anfatis Centro SpA, by collaborators, owners of points of sale or businesses, sales agents, distributors, agents and, more generally, of commercial partners (hereinafter, also the “Dealers”), it is an essential fulfillment for the conclusion and execution of the contract with Anfatis Centro SpA. If therefore the Reseller refuses to provide the necessary data, the contract it can not be concluded and, if concluded, will be immediately resolved by its fact and fault and, in any case, the commercial collaboration activity can not begin.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of your personal data is Anfatis Centro S.p.A. with office in Via L. Coccetti, 8 – 06034 FOLIGNO (PG) VAT: 01792630541. The interested party can contact Anfatis Centro S.p.A. at any time, by contacting him at 0742 320297 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the treatment
Personal Data may be used to identify, directly or indirectly, the person to whom the information applies, always in compliance with the laws in force. The information we may collect from you includes your personal details, postal address, telephone number, email address, contact preferences, login information (account and password) and marketing preferences.
These data will be used pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulations for the following purposes:
• fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations
• protection of credit rights and all our other rights, relating to the contractual relationship, as well as for checks and evaluations on the results and progress of the relationship, as well as on the risks connected to it (such as: truthfulness of the data provided, solvency also in progress of relationship);
• administrative and accounting purposes, or to perform activities of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organizational activities and functional activities for the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
• fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an administrative or judicial authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
the provision of Personal Data for these purposes is not mandatory, but otherwise it will not be possible for us to provide any Service.
With the free, optional and express consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 7 of the GDPR, some data of the same can be used also for the following further purposes:
• publication on the Site, in a section dedicated to Resellers of products that are advertised and marketed through the Website itself, on which the Personal Data can be inserted, so that they can be accessed by any user of the Website, including the name and surname of the holder of the same or of the reference person, his telephone number and his e-mail address at the registered office of the Company, at the point of sale and / or at the business premises. On the aforementioned section of the Website, an online map may also be activated, accessible to any user of the Site, which allows locating the sales point or, in any case, the commercial premises.
The interested party may revoke – at any time – the consent to the processing of data, possibly provided for these last purposes, by making a request to the Data Controller as indicated below. In this case, Anfatis Centro S.p.A. reserves the right to assess whether the withdrawal of consent to the processing of data for the latter purpose may prejudice the continuation of the business relationship and / or collaboration, and, consequently, may exercise the right to withdraw from the business relationship or collaboration itself, for the fact and fault of the Dealer.
Recipients of Personal Data
The Personal Data of the interested party may be shared with the subjects indicated below (“Recipients”):
• subjects that typically act as data controllers, that is: people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial, debt collection, with regard to the provision of services, mailing of advertising material or contractual communications, companies that perform market analysis and research, companies that offer e-mail sending services;
• subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of communication services, events and seminars, even online;
• subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
• associated / Group companies for internal administrative purposes;
• factoring companies, credit institutions, credit insurance companies;
• professional orders or training bodies accredited with these Orders;
• subjects, bodies or competent authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data to comply with legal obligations, to prevent abuse or fraud, or for orders by the Authorities;
• subjects that access the Site, within the limits and with the purposes indicated above.
Method of treatment
Personal Data may be subject to the following processing: collection, registration, organization, storage, archiving, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
Personal Data are subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing
The processing of Personal Data will take place in such a way as to guarantee continuous security and confidentiality and may also be carried out with the use of electronic and / or automated means.
The Owner, in accordance with European regulations and national data protection laws, has put in place specific procedures to prevent unauthorized access to data, in addition to their improper or illegal use, as well as to prevent the destruction or loss also accidental data.
Only personnel duly authorized by the Data Controller can access the data during the course of their work.
Personal Data such as the name and surname of the holder of the same or of the reference person, his telephone number and the e-mail address, in addition to the registered office of the Company or of the point of sale, may also be published on the Website. a section dedicated to Resellers of products that are advertised and marketed through the Site itself, on which such data may be inserted, so that they are accessible to any user of the Site. In connection with the publication of such Personal Data, it may also be activated, on the aforementioned section of the Site, an online map, accessible to any user of the Site, which allows to locate the sales point or, in any case, the commercial premises.
Storage of Personal Data
Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purpose for which the data was communicated, in any case, transmitted, and made available to Anfatis Centro SpA. In any case, as such Personal Data are processed to perform to deal with Dealers and to make the collaboration between them and Anfatis Centro SpA more profitable. The Data Controller may retain them for a longer period, in particular for what may be necessary to protect their rights, also with reference to any claims or actions that maybe raised against him in connection with the performance of the Services.
The Data Controller will retain personal Data processed to the purpose of sending commercial information, until the Data Subject objects to the processing.
Personal Data processed for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the law, regulations or orders of the judicial or administrative authority, will be retained by the Controller for the period provided for by the applicable legislation or by the order of the judicial or administrative authority.
Rights of the interested party
In this quality, the interested party enjoys the rights set out in sections 2, 3 and 4 of Chapter III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (e.g. requesting the Data Controller: access to personal data and the correction or the cancellation of the same, the limitation of the processing that concern him, to oppose their treatment). The interested party has in particular the right to:
1) Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and, in this case, to obtain access from Personal Data and to the information required by art. 15, EU Regulation, 27 April 2016 n. 679 and their communication in an intelligible form;
2) Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the Personal Data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing Personal Data; c) of the logic applied to the processing, in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processor; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
3) Obtain: a) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of Personal Data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) above have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4) Obtain from the holder the limitation of treatment when: a) the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is unlawful but the interested party opposes the cancellation and instead requests the application of limitation measures or requests that the processing of the same occurs for the assessment or defence of his right in court; 5) to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
6) Oppose the processing of personal data concerning him in the event that the conditions of Art. 21, paragraph 2, EU Regulation 27 April 2016 / n. 679.
How to exercise rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights as mentioned above by :
• sending a registered letter to / from Anfatis Centro S.p.A – Via L. Coccetti, 8 06034 Foligno (PG)
• sending an e-mail to email@example.com