Anfatis Centro S.p.A. undertakes to protect and safeguard Privacy: this information statement explains how Anfatis Centro S.p.A. is committed to protecting collected personal data to enable the purchase, delivery and use of our products and services (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
Specifically, this document describes how collected Personal Data are used and managed: all information or Personal Data submitted to Anfatis Centro S.p.A. in the due course of cooperation and/or within the scope of sale, retail or agency agreements, and more in general, commercial partnerships entered into with Anfatis Centro S.p.A. and entities authorised by the latter to sell or promote the sale of its products and specifically, products that are commercialised on the Website orodispello.it, will be processed in accordance with the internationally recognised principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency, limitation of purpose and conservation, data minimisation, exactness, integrity and confidentiality.
This information statement was prepared on 25th May 2018; we may occasionally need to amend it, also in light of changes to applicable legislation. To keep up to date, the data subject is invited to regularly visit this section, where they will find the most recent and updated version.
The dissemination, disclosure or provision of such Personal Data to Anfatis Centro S.p.A., by workers, owners of outlets or store, sale licensees, distributors, agents and more in general, commercial partners (hereinafter also “Retailers”), constitutes an indispensable requirement for the conclusion and execution of the contract with Anfatis Centro S.p.A.. Therefore, should the Retailer refuse to provide necessary data, it will not be possible to conclude the contract; if concluded, it shall be considered terminated with immediate effect and it will not be possible to proceed with any commercial collaboration activities.
Data controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of your Personal Data is Anfatis Centro S.p.A., based in Via L. Coccetti, 8 – 06034 FOLIGNO (PG) VAT No.: 01792630541. The data subject can contact Anfatis Centro S.p.A. at any time, by phone: 0742 320297 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of processing
Personal Data can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person to whom information applies, under all circumstances and in compliance with legislative provisions in force. Information we can collect from the user includes personal information, postal address, telephone number, email address, contact preferences, access data (account and password) and marketing preferences.
Such data will be used pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation, for the following purposes:
- fulfilment of contractual and precontractual obligations
- protection of the right to credit and all our other rights pertaining to contractual relations, and for verifications and evaluations on report findings and trends, as well as on connected risks (such as: the veracity of data provided, solvency during contractual validity);
- administrative and accounting purposes, in the pursuit of activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organisational activities and activities functional for the fulfilment of contractual and precontractual obligations;
- fulfilment of obligations set forth by the law, by a regulation, EU legislation or as ordered by administrative or judicial Authorities (such as any pertaining to anti-laundering);
The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is not mandatory, however failure to provide said Data will mean that we will be unable to provide any Service.
With the data subject’s free, optional and explicit consent, pursuant to art. 7 of the GDPR, some of said subject’s data may also be used for the following additional purposes:
- publication on the Website, in a section dedicated to Retailers of products advertised and commercialised on the Website, where Personal Data can be entered, making them accessible to any Website user, including where the Company, outlet and/or store is based, as well as the name and surname of the owner or reference person, their telephone number and email address. An online map may also be activated on the aforementioned section of the Website, accessible to all Website users, for the localisation of stores or premises.
The data subject can withdraw their consent to data processing at any time, even if provided for the aforementioned purposes, by submitting a request to the Data Controller, according to the procedure described here below. Under such circumstances, Anfatis Centro S.p.a. reserves the right to evaluate whether the withdrawal of consent for data processing for the latter purpose may undermine the continuation of commercial and/or contractual relations and consequently, may exercise its right to withdraw from said relations, due to the fault of the Retailer.
Recipients of Personal Data
The Data Subject’s Personal Data may be shared with persons or entities listed here below (“Recipients“):
- persons or entities who typically act in their capacity as data processors, therefore: persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy services for accounting, administrative, legal, tributary, financial or credit recovery services, pertaining to the provision of Services, the mailing of advertising material or contractual notifications, companies that provide market analysis and research services, companies that provide email sending services;
- persons or entities with whom interaction is required for the purposes of the provision of communication Services, events and seminars, including online;
- persons or entities appointed to carry out technical maintenance (including the maintenance of network devices and electronic communication networks);
- affiliate companies of the Group, for internal administrative purposes;
- factoring companies, credit institutes, credit insurance companies;
- professional boards or training bodies accredited with said Boards;
- persons, entities or competent Authorities to whom Personal Data disclosure is a mandatory requirement, in order to comply with the law, counter abuse or fraud, or the orders of Authorities;
- persons who access the Website, within the limits of and with the purposes specified here above.
Personal Data may be processed as follows: collected, recorded, organised, stored, conserved, consulted, elaborated, modified, selected, extracted, compared, used, interconnected, blocked, disclosed, erased and destroyed.
Personal Data are processed on paper and by electronic and/or automated means. Personal Data processing will take place in a manner that guarantees constant security and confidentiality, and may also be pursued using electronic and/or automated means.
In compliance with European regulations and national data protection legislation, the Data Controller has implemented specific procedures to prevent unauthorized access, improper or illicit use, the destruction or loss of data, also accidental in nature.
Only staff duly authorised by the Data Controller can access data in the pursuit of their job.
Personal Data, like the name and surname of the data subject or the reference person, their telephone number and email address, as well as the address of the Company or store, may also be published on the Website, in a section dedicated to Retailers of products advertised and commercialised on the Website, where such data may be entered, making them accessible to any Website users. Linked to the publication of such Data, an online map may also be activated on the aforementioned section of the Website, accessible to all Website users, for the localisation of stores or premises.
Conservation of Personal Data
Personal Data will be conserved for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of purposes for which said data were disclosed and in any case, made available to Anfatis Centro S.p.A.. In any case, given that Personal Data are processed for the purpose of pursuing relations with Retailers and ensuring a more productive cooperation between the latter and Anfatis Centro S.p.a., the Data Controller may conserve them for a longer period, especially if necessary for the purpose of protecting its own rights, also with reference to any claims or actions that may be brought against it in relation to the provision of Services.
Personal Data processed for the purpose of the Sending of commercial information will be conserved by the Data Controller until the data subject objects to processing.
Personal Data processed for the purposes of fulfilling statutory obligations set forth in legislation, regulations or by order of Judicial or Administrative Authorities, will be conserved by the Data Controller for the period specified by applicable legislation or by order of the Administrative of Judicial Authorities.
Rights of the data subject
In their capacity as data subject, persons enjoy the rights specified under sections 2, 3 and 4 of paragraph II of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 (e.g. the right to request the Data Controller any of the following: access to personal data, the rectification or erasure thereof; limitation of processing regarding them and the right to object to the processing thereof). Specifically, the Data subject has the right to:
1) Obtain confirmation on the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding them, even if they are not yet registered, and under such circumstances, to obtain access to Personal Data and other information as provided for in art. 15 EU Regulation no. 679, 27th April 2016, and the communication thereof in an intelligible form;
2) Obtain the following information: a) the origin of Personal data; b) the purposes and methods of Personal Data processing; c) the method applied to processing, if carried out using electronic tools; d) the identification details of persons or entities or categories of persons or entities to which personal data may be disclosed, or which may come into the knowledge of said data in their capacity as designated supervisor within State territory;
3) obtain: a) the updating, rectification, or when you have an interest in doing so, the integration of data; the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of Personal Data processed in breach of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purpose for which data were collected or successively processed, c) certification that operations as set forth under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom data has been disclosed or provided, with reference to content, except for in cases when such notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
4) obtain the limitation of processing from the data controller when: a) the data subject contests the inexactness of personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the inaccuracy of said personal data; b) when processing is illicit but the data subject objects to erasure and instead requests the application of limitation measures or requests that processing occurs in order to ascertain or in defence of one of their rights in legal proceedings; 5) object to, in full or in part: a) the processing of personal data regarding them for legitimate reasons, even if still pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected; b) the processing of personal data regarding them, for the purposes of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or for commercial communication purposes;
6) object to the processing of personal data regarding them under the conditions specified in Art. 21, paragraph 2, EU Regulation no. 679, 27th April 2016.
Procedures for the exercising of rights
The data subject can exercise the aforementioned rights at any time:
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Anfatis Centro S.p.a – Via L. Coccetti, 8 06034 Foligno (PG)
- by sending an email to email@example.com
Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the website they are visiting. They are memorised on the hard disk of the computer, thus enabling the website to recognise users and memorise certain information regarding them, for the purpose of enabling or improving the service provided.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary in order to browse the Website, others have different purposes, like guaranteeing internal security, system administration, statistical analysis, understanding which Website sections are of greatest interest to users, or for providing a customised visit of the Website.
The Website uses technical cookies and not profiling ones. The aforementioned refers to the user’s computer and any other device the user may use to connect to the Website.
Technical cookies are solely used for the purpose of transmitting communications on an electronic communications network, or within the measure which is strictly necessary for a company service provider to provide information explicitly requested by the member or user for the provision of said service.
They are not used for any additional purposes and are normally directly installed by the website owner or administrator.
They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee normal website browsing (enabling for example, purchase or authentication for accessing reserved areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the Website manager to collect information in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the website; functionality cookies, which enable users to browse, based on a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase), to improve the service provided.
Disabling cookies may limit the possibility of using the Website and preventing the full use of functionalities and services on the Website. To decide which ones to accept and which ones to reject, here follows a description of cookies used by the Website.
Types of Cookies used
First party cookies
First party cookies (namely cookies that belong to the Website of the editor who created them) are set by the website visited by the user; their address appears in the URL window. The use of such cookies enables us to make the website work efficiently and to trace visitor behaviour models.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set by a dominion different from the one visited by the user. If a user visits a different Website and company, they send information using said Website, then this is done using third party cookies.
Statistics Services contained in this section enable the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to track User behaviour.
Persistent cookies are memorised on the device of users between browser sessions, so that the user’s preferences or actions on a website can be memorised. They can be used for different purposes, to save preferences and choices when the website is used, for example.
These cookies are strictly necessary for Website operation. Without such cookies, some parts of the Website wouldn’t work. They include cookies that enable access to protected areas of the website, for example. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes, and cannot be disabled.
These cookies recognise a user that returns to the Website. They enable the customisation of contents and memorise preferences (for example: selected language or region). These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All collected information is anonymous.
Cookies for sharing on Social Networks:
These cookies facilitate the sharing of website contents on social networks like Facebook and Twitter, by way of example. To read the respective privacy and cookie policies, visit the websites of relative social networks. In the case of Facebook and Twitter, the user can visit https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies and https://twitter.com/privacy respectively.
How to change cookies settings Most browsers automatically accept cookies, however normally the user can modify settings to disable this function. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept and receive only certain kinds and disable others. The “Options” or “Preferences” section in the browser menu can be used to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracing technologies, and indicate how to receive notifications from the browser when such technologies are activated. Alternatively, consult the “Help” section in the tool bar present in most browsers.
You can also select the browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: – Internet Explorer; – Chrome; – Safari; – Firefox; – Opera. From mobile devices: – Android; – Safari; – Windows Phone; – Blackberry.
For more information on cookies and to manage (first and/or third party) cookie preferences, users are also requested to visit the platform www.youronlinechoices.com. However, you are hereby reminded that disabling browsing or functional cookies may cause the Website to malfunction and/or limit the service provided by Anfatis Centro S.p.A